Notice regarding upcoming retreats
Retreats are scheduled to take place on the dates given below. However, even should your registration be accepted, please do not finalise any travel plans until you have received confirmation from the Seminary that the retreats will take place according to schedule.
The dates for the upcoming retreats (which will follow the 5-day Ignatian format) are:
- Men's Retreat Monday 9 October - Saturday 14 October 2023
- Ladies' Retreat Monday 29 January - Saturday 3 February 2024
- Men's Retreat Monday 12 February - Saturday 17 February 2024
To register for one of these retreats, please:
- Download the retreat application form.
- Fill out the form and return it to the seminary. The completed application may be posted to the Seminary, or it may be scanned and emailed to us. ([email protected])
- Upon receiving notice that your registration has been accepted and that the retreat is going ahead as per schedule, please pay the $50 non-refundable deposit. This deposit is necessary to demonstrate the firm intention of the applicant to attend the retreat. Payment may be made by cheque or bank transfer into the Seminary's General Fund.
- Download the driving directions if you need them.
- The first conference of the retreat is normally at 2pm of the opening day; the retreat officially ends at about noon of the final day.
- The complete suggested donation for a retreat is $250 (i.e the $50 deposit + $200). It is preferable that this is submitted before coming or immediately upon arrival at the Seminary.
- A special mention must be made regarding verbal requests to ‘reserve a place for me on retreat’. These are not sufficient for registration. It is always understood that such requests are granted on the expectation that the applicant will submit the registration form within the ensuing few days. If the form does not arrive in that time, the ‘reservation’ is considered forfeit.